Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 5 PO

Pain is good. No worse than my c-sections. My mood is another story. I am just getting down stuck sitting so much with nothing to do. My kids are wrecking my house and I can't do a darn thing about it. I am tired but cant sleep. My mom and hubby are great but oh my am I bored. I know poor Kati is stuck being bored but boy is it not good on the mood. I just want to be able to get up and do my normal stuff. i want to be able to go couponing or hang out with friends or even put on clothes that aren't stretch pants. Maybe I will get some visitors and calls or something. Anything to lift my mood would be awesome. i hear its normal to have this down time so I just have to wait and let it pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...