Saturday, March 23, 2013

The topic that no one wants talk about

So I am going to talk about what no one wants address after surgery. Going #2. It is so important to take stool softeners. I took dulcolax, milk of magnesia and smooth move tea. Trust me you don't want to have to strain to go. You use your abdominal muscles to go and straining is going to be painful. Vicodin and Valium will cause constipation so it is important to not wait till your in pain to start taking something. I started the day before surgery and I still want able to go till today. Now another thing I learned  today is don't overdo it on the stool softeners or you may spend most of your day in the bathroom. So yes this is not the most pc subject but one that people need to address especially during surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...